Endometriosis is a state where cells are generally noticed within the uterus (endometrial cells) and found increasing outer of the uterus. That is to say, the coating of the inside of the uterus is observed outer of it. Every month during menstruation endometrial cells discard. Therefore endometriosis is a very common disease which involves women all through their childbearing years. This cellular development is not cancerous but not dangerous.
Symptoms of endometriosis:-
Women suffering from this disease may not have any indications and again indications may differ from woman to woman. However the undernoted indications may crops up:
- Constipation and/or diarrhea
- Ache in the lower belly, lower back, vagina, pelvis, and rectum. Tenderness may only happen at some definite points during bowel movements, in the menstrual cycle, during ovulation, or constantly.
Causes of endometriosis:-
Although we don’t know the actual reason of endometriosis, there are however a number of concepts. It is known to the researchers that the hormone estrogen is possibly being a factor to endometriosis when it is in top levels all through childbearing years. Other likely reasons of endometriosis comprise of:
- Ceolomic metaplasia – The areas coating the pelvic limbs have positive cells which can develop into other forms of tissue viz. endometrial cells.
- Blood and lymph systems – Endometrial cells move via the lymphatic method or blood flow to far-off places namely the other places far away from the pelvis and brain.
- Immune system problems – Instigate the body to identify and wipe out tissue or cells which is mounting where it should not be.
- Surgery – Endometrial tissues are completely moved outer the uterus throughout Cesarean section or episiotomy.
- Retrograde menstruation – When endometrial tissue is put down in curious positions due to menstrual stream that helps into the abdominal hollow and fallopian tubes.